Search This Blog

Saturday 7 February 2015

Unforgettable Event, by Alaa Kadhim Al-lawati Grade 11

It was our summer vacation. My family decided to travel away to spend a holiday in Spain, but we didn't travel by an aeroplane, we went out of the norm and decided to travel by sea, but little did we know about what was going to happen.

My father and mother were a bit hesitant to travel by sea but they eventually got persuaded by my sister and I. The promised day came and we went aboard the ship. It was a regular sunny day, however, things took and unexpected turn.

I went outside to feel the breeze of air, but I was surprised by what I have seen. The sky suddenly turned black and thunder could be heard from a mile's distance. It was a violent thunderstorm. The waves were so violent that they flipped the ship over.

I was lost and injured as I was on the surface of the of the ship. Luckily the captain of the ship called for help and it soon arrived.

This was an experience to remember because it was the first time to experience a shipwreck and live to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment